Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thinking About Graduation

When we all graduated in 2011 from Brighton we felt so legit! On graduation day, everyone was busy getting ready. Most of the girls could not stop thinking about how hair and makeup meant EVERYTHING because these pictures were going to follow us forever! I spent most of my morning setting up for my graduation party and had little time to get ready! Once I felt awesome, my family and I headed to my ceremony. Becky and I took pictures all morning with each of our friends! The time came for us to go stand in line. As we sat there admiring other girls outfits, Dani started to laugh at me. "You're hat is backwards." YES ladies and gentlemen, I had worn my hat backwards through all of those SUPER important pictures. I have never heard Becky laugh so hard in her life. Becky was too good at making us forget about how embarrassing things were with her cackles. We all broke down practically peeing our pants. I will never live it down. I know Becky would never want me to forget it either.

Kaitie Brady
[Pssssttt... Look at the picture closely.]

No comments:

Post a Comment