Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Influence

My only real memory of Becky is when we went to girl's camp and y'all had all those water balloons. You girls were so mad at me when I said I didn't want you to throw them at the rival ward. So you took out your anger on the water balloons and smashed them all over the road. I thought that was a good compromise. Then when the leaders asked y'all to clean up what seems like (in retrospect) 500 broken balloon pieces off the road before we could leave, initially y'all balked. Becky looked at us, and she looked at you (Kaitie), and she said, "Meh. Let's just do it." I'm sure she didn't like it. I'm VERY sure she didn't like ME at that moment. But she rallied the team and y'all got it done without any further complaint. I appreciated it.
 
Jillyn Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment