Monday, September 9, 2013

Yellow Dress, Big Smile

Becky and I have gone to the same ward together since we were 3. My family constantly swapped places in the chapel while we grew up. We had finally settled on the front right pew when I began high school. Becky and her family always sat towards the back. We always found each other right before class, and constantly would talk long enough to make us miss half of it. 
Well, once we graduated, she decided to leave and go to Snow College. It was sad once I realized how lonely I was without her. I got used to it (Maybe a little bit). Without fail every week she came to our home ward, she would walk to the front AS SOON AS the final prayer was ended. I started to teach the sunbeams, and though we would only get to hug each other and smile before I had to leave, it was heart felt every time. We have kept this up for such a long time. I still look to the back every Sunday, waiting for her to walk up in her yellow dress with her huge grin! :)

One of my favorite memories. 

Kaitie Brady
...HeEEeeeeeeHeeeEEEEeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment