Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Phyical Therapy

I miss you Becky Smart, I find you crossing my thoughts often. She helped me out at physical therapy in Ephraim, she brought the sun shine in every time she was there, she made not only my day but a lot of other peoples day helping people heal, she gave us strength and courage.
 
Eddy Hansen
 
 
 
"Thanks Eddy Hansen. Becky talked about you and the others at the office often. She LOVED working there and getting to know everyone. Thanks for your comments. I hope she knows how much she is loved and missed
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky had such an awesome gift for helping others. Working towards being a physical therapist assistant was the perfect job for her :) Her time in Brent Rasmussen's office in Ephraim was one of the highlights of her 2 years at Snow College. Eddy comment about Becky bringing in sunshine is the essence of Becky. Sunny personality, sunny smile, sunny attitude. No wonder things seem a lot less bright with her not here :( Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete