Saturday, September 21, 2013

Knowing How To Live

So AMAZING! Stuffing our faces at dinner and being psychos a.k.a. being ourselves, attempting to get on a fake horse while people are staring, reminiscing about the good ol' days, jumping on sleepy-heads, watching an intense movie with noooo happy ending, making a one o'clock 7-11 run for hot cocoa and goodies, doing a little jig/acting like a drunk causing to spill that cocoa all over, Zoolander it up, giggle in bed til our tummies are not too happy, sleeping in, girl talk, having delicious crepes for breakfast and then sadly we say our goodbyes. Yeah I'll say that we know how to live!  — with Beth Hansen and 2 others.

This is the post she made about our last sleepover. Going through the history of our friendship on Facebook I notice how often she wrote me a message on my wall just to remind me of a funny time, tell me she missed and loved me, and and of course she always made me feel special when she said I was beautiful. It is always nice to hear that from your grandpa or mom (haha) but Becky was just so genuine and sincere. Man I love her.

The last picture we got together. All smiles (:


 Always laughing. We had the best times. No, we didn't hang out every weekend. No, we didn't have the same friend group. But when we got together we were a group made in heaven. Seriously you would think we would be inseparable when we got together. We all shared the same sense of humor and understood each other %100. I miss these moments a lot. Becky, I hope you are laughing at my awkward moments in heaven ;)

A silly pic of us going down to Lake Powell. This year and the year after that were the best two trips to Powell I have ever had. (and I have always had the best times there so that is saying a lot ;))

This is the picture she framed for all of us. Right now it is on its own shelf in my dorm room reminding me of the best ward crew EVER.
(Becky was always the picture taker, preserving every silly moment we had)


I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

Claire Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment