Friday, September 13, 2013

Bats & Wings & Scary Things

ALL growing up, our small group of girl friends were addicted to watching scary movies. Our habit slowly grew into scary games, haunted houses, and then finally to just flat out teasing each other about the things we feared most. Our Freshman year, Becky came across this drawn picture of a little boy (Details will not be shared) in a scary position. The position he was in did not look human. Honestly, this drawing showed him with a disease and it made him look the way he did. I am a horrible person because I was absolutely TERRIFIED by this picture! 
Well after YEARS of her tormenting me with this thing she decided it would be a GREAT idea to sneak into my room with Taylor H. and post scary pictures all over my room. Yes, pictures of the things I thought were terrifying, this included the picture of the little boy. One night while I was away (doing who knows what), they barged their way in and started taping these things all over! They made sure to hide them so that I could have a heart attack every time I would find a picture for weeks. For example: one I found in my pillow case was a picture of "It" the clown. The biggest picture and most obvious was taped to my window. This little boy greeted me right as I turned on my lights to my room. He was RIGHT in my face. I am pretty sure that when I called her SCREAMING I had just made the rest of her year wonderful. 
I plotted my revenge, I never could come up with anything better than that.

Kaitie Brady


No comments:

Post a Comment