Sunday, October 6, 2013

Beef Slap

Growing up I had the best wardies in the whole world. Of course, Becky was a huge part of that. Even though she was two years older than me, she always welcomed me into the group. There is one Youth Conference that sticks out clearly in my mind. It was the year we went to The Plaza in downtown Salt Lake. Honestly some of the best days and nights of my life. We laughed the entire time without fail! One of the best parts of those couple days is something so little and silly but Becky and me joked about it basically every time we hung out after it happened. Hahaha okay here it goes… 
We were sitting on the sidewalk eating our sandwiches for lunch and of course Becky would do something crazy with her sandwich… She took out a slice of her roast beef and chucked it at my face!!!! Hahahaha the best part was that the piece of beef made one of the nastiest noises (Becky could reenact the noise perfectly) and totally stuck to my cheek! She was pretty far away so it was crazy that it just stuck there. Haha we had ourselves a pretty good laugh about that one. 
Becky had the best laugh ever! She could make you start laughing at just about anything just because of her contagious laugh! When the beef first stuck to my face I was pretty shocked because it was kind of disgusting all covered in mayo but the second she busted up I couldn't help joining her! 

Claire Hubbard
Photo: (Along with the blog post): This picture is from the night at The Plaza. My mom took us all to the gas station to get tons of snacks and treats to stuff our faces with for our all nighter we planned on pulling. We did in fact pull an all nighter... maybe that is one of the reasons Becky threw her beef at my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment